For entities placing packaging on the market
The offer of Biosystem Packaging Take-Back Scheme SA is aimed at entrepreneurs placing packaging and packaged products on the Polish market. Acting on the basis of the provisions of the Act "On the management of packaging and packaging waste" (Journal of Laws of 2013 No. 0 item 888), "On the responsibility of entrepreneurs in the management of certain waste and the product fee" (Journal of Law 2001 No. 63 item 639 with later changes), the company offers to take over the responsibility of collection, take back and recycling of selected groups of waste from entrepreneurs.
Handing over the statutory obligations to a company which runs a take-back scheme ensuring proper management of waste is an attractive alternative to the requirement to independently implement the existing environmental laws for entities which place packaging on the market.
Cooperation with Biosystem Packaging Take-Back Scheme SA ensures that the following obligations of entities placing packaging on the market are met:
• to attain the required amounts of waste take-back and recycling,
• to draw up reports for relevant authorities,
• to conduct public educational campaigns.
The key strengths of Biosystem Take-Back Scheme SA:
- many years of experience in implementing statutory obligations incumbent on entities which place packaging and products in packaging on the market. We are one of the first take-back schemes dating back to 2002 when the provisions of the Act "On the obligations of entrepreneurs in the management of certain waste and the product fee" came into force.
- comprehensiveness of services in taking over obligations from entrepreneurs. On behalf of our clients, we fulfil the obligation to collect and recycle selected groups of waste, draw up reports for relevant authorities and conduct ecological education.
- professional consulting on current legal provisions on suitable corporate waste management. Our experts provide the best solutions to minimise the costs associated with the introduction of products and packaging on the Polish market.
- competitive prices for assuming the responsibility to collect, take back and recycle a selected group of waste from entrepreneurs. Having a nationwide collection network of selected waste groups allows us to offer our clients optimal and attractive rates for assuming their responsibilities.
- flexible offer taking into account the specificity of a given industry. Taking into account changes in regulations and the needs of Entrepreneurs interested in our offer, we are open to negotiations on current and future terms of cooperation.
- safety and reliability of meeting the entrusted obligations. Having a wide cooperation network with entrepreneurs dealing with collection, recycling and treatment of waste, we guarantee our clients the implementation of the obligations entrusted to us.
Biosystem Packaging Take-Back Scheme SA
phone (12) 296 66 25
fax: (12) 296 66 24