For entities collecting packaging waste
Biosystem Packaging Take-Back Scheme SA welcomes cooperation with the following entities in the field of packaging waste collection:
- entities which pick up municipal waste from property owners,
- entities which operate a regional installation for the treatment of municipal waste,
- entities which operate a selective collection point for municipal waste,
- municipalities which organise the collection of municipal waste from property owners,
- local collection points for recyclables,
- entities which collect glass.
In the course of cooperation, we:
- purchase cullet directly,
- provide comprehensive assistance and consulting services on the organisation of selective packaging waste collections.
Detailed information about the glass packaging we take back and the ways of storing cullet may be found in the section about waste. The logistic minimum weight of the collected glass packaging taken back by Biosystem Packaging Take-Back Scheme SA is 25 tonnes.
Should you have any questions or doubts, please contact our consultants.
Recycling and Logistics Department
Biosystem Packaging Take-Back Scheme SA
phone: (12) 296 66 25
fax: (12) 296 66 24